This beautiful home is located in the quiet Buckhead Subdivision at the Duval/Nassau county line. It has a large back yard and includes an irrigation system, water softener, security system and two car garage. The open floor plan and vaulted ceilings add to the spacious feel. Plantation shutters throughout the home, the living room has an electric fireplace and the kitchen comes fully equipped with all of the appliances, breakfast bar and pantry. The spacious master suite has tray ceilings, a huge walk in closet and luxurious bath with double sinks, a separate shower and tub. 3 other bedrooms are located on the other side of the home for privacy. This well cared for home has only had one owner.
Wanda Franklin of First Place Management Properties
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 30, Issue 08, Page 13.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Self-Cleaning Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Heat Pump
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Front Porch, Lanai
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Porch/Deck: Front Porch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Electric Fireplace, Tile Fireplace
- Floors: Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Entry Foyer, Family Room, Separate Dining Room, Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: 492-Nassau County-W Of I-95/N To State Line
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Water Utilities: Well Water